Tea, Golf, Grandkids and Gardening
Time to put your feet up and relax, or is it? Depending on your financial prowess over the last 45 years or so, you’ll either be teeing off on the golf course or wondering how you’ll pay your electricity bill.
The golden years should be a time to reflect on all the good times and enjoy some new ones.
What you need to know:
- How to live on a fixed income
- How to plan for the future on a fixed income
- How to choose the best medical insurance and even funeral insurance
- How to update wills, trusts and investments
- How to complete an estate plan